|Price in Euros (Selling
|Price in pounds:
|Plot size: |
550 sq. meters
Description of Property
Development project for sale in Bansko with plot, architectural project and permission to build!
With a prestigious location, this plot is ideal for those who are looking to invest in a residential building; it is only 500 meters from the old town centre and 1000 m from the ski lift, but still with unspoilt panoramic view to the Ski runs on Todorka peak. The plot is with area of 550 m2. There's a residential building project drafted with spread out built-up area of 2281 m2 as well as a Permission to build!
It comprises of 29 apartments on five levels: ground floor with reception and security, two standard floors and two attic floors, an elevator, and in the basement there are: a tavern, underground car parking and ski storage. The architecture style of the complex is blended with the architectural traditions in Bansko - tiled roof, stone walls and classic wooden features.
- 5000 Euro reservation fee
- 100% payable upon signing Notary Deeds less the Reservation deposit
Location and Local Attractions
You can enjoy all that Bansko's offering you:
* All season resort
* Bulgaria’s Best Ski Resort by World Travel Awards 2014 and the winter capital of the Balkans with the most modern ski centre
* 70 km of slopes and 25km of modern ski lifts
* Situated right below the highest and most beautiful part of the Pirin Mountains
* Sofia International Airport - 165 km away
* Cultural monuments, museums, nightlife and restaurants.
So, contact us now to reserve your dream property and investment on 00359 885 250 497 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
QUICK SEARCH: Sofia property | Lake Iskar property | Belchinski Bani spa property | Samokov property | Sapareva Banya spa property | Mountain Villages property | Borovets property | Dolna Banya property | Bansko property | Pamporovo property
First attic floor
Second attick floor
Second & third floors
The plot pic 1
The plot pic 2
The plot pic 3
The plot pic 4
View to Pirin mountain
View to the ski slopes
The road in front
The building south-east
The building south-west
The building west