|Price in Euros (Selling
|Price in pounds:
|Villa bedrooms: |
|Villa size: |
90 sq. meters
Description of Property
An elegant and luxurious holiday village in Pamporovo resort!
Chalet #11 for resale!
This chalets complex is a brand new and highly luxurious holiday village, beautifully situated in the very heart of the most southern winter skiing resort in Europe – Pamporovo. Spread over the mountain pastures in the central part of the charming Rhodopes close to a small river running nearby. The chalets are located approx. 2 km from the ski pistes and only 900 meters away from the main road. Sofia and Plovdiv International Airports are respectfully 220 km and 85 km away.
The villa consist of two-storey with 91 sq.m. of total built-up area and own landscaped garden of 130 sq.m. To the ground floor is modern open-plan fitted kitchen with a breakfast bar area, pleasant dining area, stunning living room facing a cozy fireplace which can have central location or be constructed on one of the side walls in the living room, wardrobe and a toilet. An attractive wooden round staircase is giving access to two sizeable bedrooms with two small terraces and family bathroom/wc on the second floor.
- Reservation fee of 2000 Euros (non-refundable and deducted from final payment)
- 50% on Preliminary Contract
- 50% on completion
- Substantial gym centre and facilities
- several colour option of the outer plaster, which are combined with wood and stone pitched dam facing.
- effective concrete on the outer stages
- granite and wooden color terraces and veranda
- roofs: tiles in “old Bulgarian” style, matted over wooden construction
- stone pitched dam facing
- double glazing with wood-design framing /glasses in green shade/
- solid wooden doors
- living room with laminate flooring
- kitchenette: Spanish floor terracotta, MDF cupboards with kitchen devices
- bath/wc: Spanish floor tiles and faience, shower cabin, sanitary tools, and boiler for hot water, cupboard
- bedrooms: carpet flooring
- fireplace: a French fire camera with water mantle and a heating system for the whole house with Italian radiators.
Location and Local Attractions
Situated in the highly Popular ski resort of Pamporovo, this development is only 600m from the ski lifts, accessed through forest or via a road (ski lifts are then 1km away). Pamporovo is located deep in the Rhodopi mountains and is the most southern ski resort in Europe. As a result, Pamporovo is famous for being the country's sunniest resort and has some of the best snowfall around, ensuring that the skiing is excellent here.
The unique Mediterranean climate is extremely healthy and provides excellent conditions for climatic therapy and health tourism all year round. A Balneological Centre operates from within the resort. In effect, this is a great all year round place to visit.
A great feature about Pamporovo is that a new main road straight to Greece is soon to be bult (within 6 months). This will give great access to the beaches in Greece, so a day trip will soon be perfectly possible. In the other direction is the historic town of Plovidv with its airport. As well as providing ease of access to your holiday home, Plovdiv is a great place to visit. With superb ruins and a Roman Ampitheatre, this town already attracts large number of visitors.
Flights here are also expected to be expanded to cope with the influx of visitors, particularly to Plovdiv.
A short journey away is the good sized town of Smolian, which has a wide range of great value shops and restaurants. As well as Smolian, the beautiful Bachkovo Monatsery is nearby and is well worth a visit.
QUICK SEARCH: Sofia property | Lake Iskar property | Belchinski Bani spa property | Samokov property | Sapareva Banya spa property | Mountain Villages property | Borovets property | Dolna Banya property | Bansko property | Pamporovo property
Ground floor-living room-pic1
Ground floor-living room-pic2
Ground floor-living room-pic3
Ground floor-kitchen&dining area-pic1
Ground floor-kitchen&dining area-pic2
1st floor-1st bedroom-pic1
1st floor-1st bedroom-pic2
1st floor-2nd bedroom-pic1
1st floor-2nd bedroom-pic2
1st floor-2nd bedroom-pic3